I actually cancelled GLOSSYBOX before this month’s came. I decided to cut back to one subscription – that one being Topbox. But after seeing the June GLOSSYBOX I think I need to resubscribe. This is only the second GLOSSYBOX I have received but it impressed me just as much as the first. Yes it costs a bit more but I love that it is full of full size products and mostly stuff I use on a daily basis.
The June 2012 GLOSSYBOX came at the beginning of July. They really do ship late, but they are worth the wait.
– Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser full size 200mL $9.99
– Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55 14mL (full size 88mL $15.99)
– Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz full size 150ml $16.99
– Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex 7mL (full size 50ml $30.99)
– Cover Girl Flipstick – Blendable Lip Duo full size 3.8fr #12.50
– Gillete Venus Embrace Razor full size $13.43
– Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 1 strip (full size 8ct $9.99)
Can you say AMAZING?!? 4 full size products! WOW! The only thing is – who wears gold /brown lip stick? eww. You would think they could of included a nicer colour of the Cover Girl Flipstick – Blendable Lip Duo to try. How many people would really wear this colour? Otherwise really in love with this box. Minus the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex – I have received so many of these and they suck. I tried it, it goes on my face all weird and leaves this film that you can actually rub off. Gross.
Anyway, high fives to GLOSSYBOX – I think I better resubscribe ASAP. I see people complaining about the drug store brands but I honestly don’t care. I use face wash, razors, hair and lip products every day. I would rather this than stuff I won’t use.