Finding things baby will eat has become a bit of a struggle. I saw these on another site and thought maybe he would eat them. He didn’t. But they were still good. I did have to modify them based on the ingredients I had on hand, my modified recipe is below.
Quinoa Meatball Sliders on Homemade Buns with Corn and Bean Salad.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- salt and pepper to taste
- jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Mix together all ingredients (except for the marinara sauce and parmesan cheese).
- Using about a cookie scoop, scoop out meat and form into a ball. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes, or until your meatballs are no longer pink in the middle.
- Once your meatballs are done, place marinara sauce and parmesan cheese into a large sauce pan and heat up. Then, transfer meatballs into sauce and coat with sauce.
- Make sliders by cutting dinner rolls in half, place a meatball in the bun.
- Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
- Nutritional information for meatballs only.
It was a great meal even if baby wouldn’t eat it.